As the major hub between Denver and Salt Lake City, Grand Junction is easily accessible from all directions. By car, its approximately 2 hours from Aspen and less than 4 hours from Denver or Salt Lake City.
Grand Junction Convention Center is located at 159 Main St. We are along the Downtown Grand Junction route. As the major hub between Denver and Salt Lake City, Grand Junction is easily accessible from all directions. By car, it is approximately 2 hours from Aspen and less than 4 hours from Denver or Salt Lake City.
With close to 23,000 square feet of space, we can host your event of up to 2,000 people. We have experience with meetings, weddings, conventions, concerts, and more. We can also provide you with the audio-visual equipment to make any event possible.
Nested between lush green Grand Mesa, the desert mountains called the Book Cliffs, and the dramatic Colorado National Monument, multiple activities can be found for all your attendees to enjoy: hiking, mountain biking, wine tasting, horseback riding, rafting, golfing, shopping and more.
From Denver (Less than 4 hours)
- Head west on East Colfax Avenue / I-70 BL West / U.S. 287 West / U.S. 40 West.
- Merge onto I-70 West and follow it approximately 225 miles until you reach the I-70 BL.
- Take the I-70 BL (Exit 37) toward U.S. 6/Clifton/Grand Junction.
- Merge onto I-70 BL West and follow it 7.7 miles until you reach Main Street.
- Grand Junction Convention Center is located at 159 Main Street.
From Salt Lake City, UT (Approximately 4 hours)
- Head south on I-15 toward Las Vegas / Cheyenne and follow it approximately 50 miles.
- At Exit 258, merge onto U.S. 6 East toward Price / Manti, crossing into Colorado.
- Follow U.S. 6 for approximately 212 miles until U.S. 6 East becomes I-70 East.
- Travel east on I-70 East for approximately 15 miles.
- Merge onto I-70 BL East at Exit 26 and go toward Grand Junction.
- After approximately 5 miles, turn left onto Main Street.